• Drive monthly projection process.
• Establish and operate a Daily Sales Projection Model.
• Presentation of daily and weekly planning reports to Senior Management.
• Bring support to both the Merchandising and Financial teams in establishing monthly/yearly budgets.
• Support the line manager on inventory management for both consigned and purchased items.
• Support the line manager on gross margin management across various product categories.
• Perform competitive research on competitive flash sales e-commerce websites.
• Responsible for managing the overall daily event launch schedule.
• Participate campaign organization.
• Proactive analysis of risks and opportunities in the business, including ongoing communication to the Merchandising and Senior Management teams.
• Work closely with the line manager and IT in developing system-generated reports to monitor various Merchandising KPIs.
• Support the line manager on presentation preparations, including investor memos, board of director presentation, key vendor account presentations.
• Support the line manager in developing the company’s new brand acquisition strategy.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Highly organized, efficient and a strong communicator.
• Highly proactive. Excellent follow-through. Team oriented. Keen analytical abilities.
• Good project management experience working with multiple business areas, including finance and operations.
• Process oriented with a curiosity and desire to create new solutions that improve and streamline the team’s workload.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PPT knowledge including data analysis.
• Cross-functional agility and strategic vision.
• Business sense and data sensitivity